Name:
Location: St-Petersburg, Russia

Friday, October 13, 2006

My first post!

It's my first post in my english blog.

I finished elementary level of my study English, today.
I want to continue my study and next level will start in a two week.

Today, i and my girlfriend are going to go to electro-party in unknown club.
We must go to party with David Guetta, but fucking organisators havn't made accreditations for us and we don't want buy bilets the tickets to this party - they are expensive and we think this party will be not very good.

O, it's Friday, 13, today. It's very intresting.

PS If you view some mistakes in my posts, you can show me them

1 Comments:

Blogger TTB said...

Pretty good english. there are some mistakes, but nothing that didn't come across. It's nice to see you can sling the lingo, e.g. your cussword.
Best of luck.

4:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home